I’m lucky enough to have worked in places that I feel good about. Each one was putting something into the world that felt useful or made people happy. Remaining on the “good side of neutral” (how Last.fm was described to me by a previous boss) is important to me. While “Tech Won’t Save Us” it is very easy in this profession to end up in place where it could hold us back.
I’d like to continue this trend by working in health, public good, art, or adjacent projects.
Places I’ve worked
- Thoughtworks, Singapore (2019 - present)
- Last.fm, London (2011 - 2019)
- Jadu, Leicester (2010 - 2011)
- Silicon Vine, Leicester (2007 - 2010)
- Freelance Web Developer, Leicester (2004 - 2007)